decription

I am cycling solo from the headwaters of the Mississippi River to the Gulf. The mission objectives are: 1) to meet others with mental and physical disabilities, 2) to use this medium as a ministry, and 3) to be an inspiration, to be inspired and to share the gospel. My challenges have left room for empathy and compassion and given me the desire to push myself and others to be their best. I hope to utilize my love of stories and the people in them to enter people's lives and affect a tangible improvement. I cannot estimate the amount or type of change, but I do know we all are looking for more joy and fulfillment that I believe only the Lord can provide.
When:August 20, 2011 - October 21, 2011 (60 days on the road).
Where: the headwaters of the Mississippi River Lake Itasca, MN to New Orleans, LA ( 1,912 miles).
Youtube Updates

Monday, October 31, 2011

I made it!

Late posting, but I made it to New Orleans on Thursday, October 27th! More pictures and posts to come when I can get a reliable internet connection...

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Financlal Support

Suggested donation $25 but any amount helps. (You can type the amount you desire in the amount field)

Weekly News Letter

My Ride

My Ride